Sunday, June 6, 2010

Open Door's End of the Year Picnic at Hickman Park

Caroline's last day of school at Open Door was May 25. They celebrated with at picnic at Hickman Park with all of the classes there together. Robert was able to go with her; I had to work that day so I wasn't able to go. Robert said she had a great time, and she hung out with Caroline Ava most of the time. She enjoyed playing with all of her friends and has talked about them ever since. Open Door has been WONDERFUL! We have so loved that school! I can't say enough good things about it. Next year, we have Caroline enrolled at Augusta Christian for Pre-K. She refers to this as "Big School", and asks me every day if she can start "big school" tomorrow. I have to explain that big school doesn't start until August. Hopefully, AC will be a place that we all like and that she can stay and grow.















0 comments: