Sunday, November 11, 2007

Caroline's First Merritt Reunion in Greene County

Today we went to my family renuion in Greene County. It was Caroline's first time that she has ever been. Robert and I rode up with Caroline separately and met Christina, my parents and my aunt and uncle there. Caroline had a wonderful day and was not shy. She is definitely as my mother put it "master of her universe." She walked in like she had known everybody her entire lives, made herself entirely at home. She swiped other people's sweet teas, fussed at them, and mingled :) All day people were mentioning how much Caroline looked like my mother, or Grandma Pae when she was a little girl. I definitely see my mother in Caroline. Today she saw horses and cows. She also got to play on my Uncle Jack's tractor. Later after we left my family's farm, we rode through Reynold's Plantation and stopped by the Greensboro airport so that Robert could see it because he will be soloing for the very first time next month from Aiken Airport. Greensboro is a possible destination for his cross country flight. I have some catching up to do as far as my flight lessons are concerned. I don't think I am as brave as he is to solo so fast. Anyway, here are some pictures from my Merritt family reunion.

0 comments: