Saturday, March 29, 2008

Saturday morning Ballet Lessons

This morning as usual Caroline and I woke up for our Mommy And Me Ballet Lessons. Since it was warmer, I let Caroline wear her tutu that her Aunt Linda gave her for Christmas. She was so excited that she finally got to wear it. She has played in it so many times. We had a really good class today. My little ballerina cooperated and was very spunky today, even though some of her moves look more like something from Flash Dance. I got some cute pictures this morning, and some pictures of her as she decided to add some clothes to her tutu while she waited for her mama to get dressed.

1 comments:

Gina said...

That tutu is TOO cute! It looks like Caroline is into dress up. Emma is just entering this phase. So cute and yet so much clean up for the mommies.