Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Caroline's Fitz-Symm's Pictures

Here are a few of my favorites from Caroline's second session of Fitz-Symm's pictures. I am pleased with them. They have a vintage 1920s look that I was going for. I brought the pillows with me and the bench is Laura's the photographer. I always love those old pictures from antique stores that have the little girls with the gigantic starched bows in their hair. We are getting there:)









6 comments:

Richard said...

My favorites are the 3rd one and the last one!! They look vintage and modelesque (if that's a word?) Those are great! I need to figure out what I'm going to do for Kamdyn's 2 year Fitz-Symms photos.....

Gina said...

Those pictures are AWESOME! It is so fun to see so much of both you and Robert in little Caroline! I also love the bow!

angie said...

She makes a cute flapper girl!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Jennifer said...

These pictures are great!!!

PS I snuck over from Kamdyn's blog.

Rachel said...

I like the 2nd picture the best. She looks so sweet!