Friday, May 16, 2008

Caroline and her "Baby"

This has been such a hectic week for us. Over the last two weeks Robert, Caroline, and I have all been sick. It just seems to alternate from one to another. Last night Caroline had a high temperature and was feeling terrible. She went to the doctor and nothing was found to be wrong. Margaret thought it must just be a virus. This morning she woke up without a fever and was feeling much better. My mom said that she played most of the day, but after her nap seemed a little grumpy. I have been a anxious about her being sick because my Mom and Dad are keeping her Saturday night while Robert and I go to a Duran Duran concert in Atlanta. I hope that she continues to feel better throughout the weekend. Anyway, she has been particularly clingy to her "Baby" since she has been sick. Baby goes with her everywhere. And I mean everywhere. When we got home this evening, we got out this stroller that was a present from my Aunt for Caroline's birthday and she has been pushing it all over the house. My baby has her own "Baby":)





0 comments: