Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter Morning

We all had a really nice Easter morning. We were rushing to get to the 9:00 a.m. church service so that we could make the Easter egg hunt afterwards. So we were all dressed by the time we made it downstairs this morning. Caroline was so happy when she woke up because she got to wear her "purple dress" from the Cracker Barrel that we have had for a while. She has been waiting to wear this dress forever it seems. Once we were all dressed we came downstairs and Caroline got to see what ole Peter Cottontail brought her. She was amazed at her life sized bunny. I don't think she knew what to do with him :) And of course all of the candy was probably her favorites. . .We all kept forgetting things, and I ran upstairs and ended up cracking my nose with the bedroom door. I just knew I had broken it, but I hadn't. I just had a cut that wouldn't stop bleeding and a pretty big bruise that I had to cover up with makeup. For church I had to throw on my glasses to cover up the cut and bruise. . .so Easter had gotten started off to an interesting start.







0 comments: