This was the cutest little boy who kept riding his bike by our campsite and looking at Caroline. He was three years old and named Peyton. Anyway, we kept telling Caroline to go say "Hi" to him. She said okay, but she grabbed her daddy's hand and took him with her. It was sooo cute :) Peyton stayed and played with Caroline, and Caroline flirted with him the entire time. Finally, Peyton's family came by and and he had to leave. Caroline was needless to say VERY disappointed. WE are so in trouble when she is a teenager. . .
Cravin Melon
7 years ago
1 comments:
Yes exactly, in some moments I can say that I approve of with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is even now a definitely as you did in the downgrade delivery of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=motormarine mx10 ?
I noticed the utter you have in the offing not used. Or you use the pitch-dark methods of promotion of the resource. I have a week and do necheg
Post a Comment