This year for New Year's Eve we went to the Dillard House and stayed in the cottages there with Kelsie, Adam, and Isabella. We all had a blast. We ate at the Dillard House for New Year's Eve and what a splendid feast it was. . .way too much food. Then we went back to play games and attempted to let the girls sleep together, but that didn't go over so well :) Caroline and Isabella soon went their separate ways to separate bedrooms, and the adults resumed their play. Boy do we have tall tales to tell :) The fireplace, the rock, problems with housekeeping and our language barriers, ketchup, our shrimp man, our home-made cocktail sauce. . .Ahh! Never a dull moment! On New Year's Day we went intertubing down a mountain on Scaley Mt. in NC. It was a lot of fun. Isabella had a wonderful time, but Caroline would have nothing to do with this intertubing thing. . .not on the kiddie hill or the adult hill. I'm hoping she will catch something of a more adventurous spirit at four. Anyway we all had fun on the trip, and we all ate well at the Dillard House. I think their breakfast was better than their New Year's feast. I'm going to have to diet until next New Year's, but it was yummy. . .
Cravin Melon
7 years ago
2 comments:
you take alot of pictures wish i had that much time
Great trip for new year. I will start my trip on May day.
Post a Comment