Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Folly Beach, Charleston, SC. . .Spring Break Week April 2010

Mom, Caroline, and I went to the beach on the Tuesday of Master's Week since we were having such a warm spring break this year. We had a great time! Caroline especially. . .We had to go through three swimsuits. Every time she would get wet, she she would strip right on the beach in front of everyone screaming that she was wet. She would run once you came towards her trying to stop her from taking her bathing suit off. I guess she doesn't like the feel of a cold bathing suit on her skin. . .But once she was in a dry bathing suit she would go right back out and get wet again:) Luckily, I know my child and I came prepared. . .





1 comments:

Rhonda said...

She's getting so big. What a pretty lady you have in your life.