Today we finally put up our Christmas tree, but we didn't get to the outside lights like we wanted too. It is REALLY hard to put up a Christmas tree with a 21 month old. We had to wait until she took a nap at 1:00 p.m. and then we were so tired we took a nap too. Finally we got it up around 3:oo p.m. right when she woke up from her nap. Robert helped me to put the lights on while Caroline sat and watched and played with some of the beads. After the lights and beads were on, Robert took Caroline outside to play while I decorated most of the tree. I tried to keep most the bottom of the tree bare for choking reasons, and only used the larger ornaments. I had a choking scare with her yesterday, so I am trying to be very careful with what ornaments we are using. I think Caroline enjoyed the lights on the tree most of all and swatting at the branches. Caroline and our kitten Eliza had mostly the same reactions to the tree. Noelle our older cat tried to stay aloof from it all, but you could tell she was interested too. Here are some cute pictures of Caroline with the tree while we are all decorating it, of Eliza nestled on our parlor sofa with no cares in the world, and ones of the completed tree.
Cravin Melon
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment