Saturday, December 29, 2007

My Sweet Caroline

Caroline just seemed to be extra sweet this morning for some reason. Maybe it is because I know my Christmas break is coming to an end on Thursday, and I will really miss her when I go back to work. She has just made our Christmas so special this year. It just makes every other Christmas we have ever had before seem so empty because she hasn't been in them. Here are some pictures of her from this morning. These are typical morning pictures of her sitting on our bed while I get ready in the morning. Sometimes she will want down so that she can go to her mirror, which is a 1930s dresser in our bedroom that she absolutely loves to stand in, and practices her "No's" and her twirls. Caroline has simply taken over this dresser and this will eventually move to her room when she gets older. This has become known as "Caroline's mirror."

0 comments: