Tonight we went to Fort Gordon to see the fireworks. Mom and Dad and Christina went with us. Before we went to the fireworks, we all ate at Cracker Barrel. Once at the fireworks we all had a great time and Caroline got to see a helicopter, or "opter" as she calls them. She loves planes and helicopters and is cunningly perceptive at distinguishing between the two if they are flying in the sky thousands of feet above-for a two year old that is. Also while we were at the fireworks we listened to the Ft. Gordon Signal Corps Band, saw many friends including Adam and Isabella, and the actual fireworks themselves were a blast. Caroline loved them and was not afraid of them at all. She oohed and aahed, danced, and ta-dahed all evening. Even the cannons didn't phase her.
Cravin Melon
7 years ago
3 comments:
Caroline and Robert saw Madelyn, Dennis and Rachel too.
Hi I was at Ft. Gordon for the fireworks as well. I was wondering if you had any other pics of the helicopter or the military guys working at the helicopter. One of them helped my son out tremendously and I would like to find him to thank him. Any help would be appreciated. You can email me at aferrier2@excite.com
Hi I was at the Ft Gordon fireworks as well. Would you happen to have any other pictures of the helicopter or the guys that were at the helicopter? One of them helped my son out and I would like to find him to thank him. You can email me at pokeyangel2006@yahoo.com if you do. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Post a Comment