Sunday, July 27, 2008

Stephanie and Uncle John's Birthday Party

Today we celebrated Stephanie and Uncle John's birthday. It was so nice having everybody together again. Stephanie, Wylie, and Chris came up from Savannah for the weekend. We all had a really good time today. I only have one week left of summer-and since I am a new employee to Columbia County, I had to work three days this past week. I think I am going to really love my new school and the job will be a nice change. I am just not ready for summer to end, and I am going to really miss Caroline. It seems like we are really trying to cram so much into this last week. Anyway this will be my last weekend before school starts:(













1 comments:

Gina said...

Is the summer really over? I hope everything goes well with your new job. I'm sure you will enjoy the change.