Friday, September 19, 2008

Dancing Dress

This is Caroline's very favorite dress. My mom and I call it her dancing dress because she always wants to wear it and whenever she wears it she invariably will ask to dance. Tonight when she was wearing it, Robert and I took her out to eat at Goolsby's and Caroline go out of her seat and said, "Daddy, let's dance." After her bath this evening, she got out of the tub and tried to put the dress back on. She had a little tantrum when I told her it was dirty and wouldn't let her. My mom got a really good laugh out of this tonight because she said that Caroline was definitely my daughter. I guess that makes her Brat #2 :)


1 comments:

Angie said...

Nathan and I thought it was funny when she asked Robert to dance at the baseball game. It must be those dresses- she had on pretty dress at the game too.