It has been a while since my last couple of posts because we've all been getting back into the routine of back to school. I love my new job, but it is definitely starts a lot earlier for everybody. I have to be there at 7:00 a.m. so everybody has to get up about an hour earlier. The good part is that I can walk out of the door at school at 3:00 p.m. I have been so tired once I have gotten home and it has taken a couple of weeks to get used to this new routine. I think the same goes for everybody-even Caroline. She does like to sleep late. This morning she slept until 9:30 a.m. We've all had a really good labor day weekend. These pictures were taken yesterday right before Christina and Dwayne stopped by. Christina just got back from Ireland last week so we haven't seen her since the beginning of August. Caroline was so excited to see her Aunt Ting Ting:)
Cravin Melon
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment