Today I stayed home sick so when Caroline came home from Carolyn's with beanie weanies in her hair, lemon eucalyptus bug spray, and dirt from head to toe I was not feeling 100 percent to tackle bath time with this dirty toddler. Robert had stopped by Bojangles on the way home and had grabbed a kiddie meal for Caroline, and picked us up some dinner as well. I immediately carried her to the bath tub and scrubbed her down. Once she had passed her cleanliness inspection, it was suppertime. Before we could make it to the kitchen, Caroline decided to read a book at her little wicker tea table. We snapped these pictures of her reading "big girl style", and also of her being bad by standing in her chair which she knows she isn't supposed to do. In the meantime, she found her favorite pink poodle and she fussed at him. We decided to see what she would do if we sat him at her tea table while she read her book. She immediately fussed at him by saying: "No, No, No!' After reading her book, suppertime consisted of chicken fingers and green beans for Caroline. We know never to get her french fries since that is all she refuses to eat. I think she really enjoyed eating her green beans though. It takes much concentration.
Cravin Melon
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment