Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Toothbrushes, Bugs, and Timeout

Caroline had a busy day today. I have been taking her to Carolyn's this week because Robert started his new job at Ft. Gordon. We have had to get up a little bit earlier and I have been running a bit late to work. Usually I get ready and then wake Caroline up, change her diaper, and dress her and we're out the door. This morning Caroline beat me too it. She was awake before I could get ready this morning, and crying before I could get into her room. I dressed her as usual and she brushed her teeth before going to the babysitters. Here is a picture of her brushing her teeth this morning.

When I picked Caroline up from Carolyn's she was playing in the sandbox. Her hair was so slick with bugspray and sand, and her face was covered with dirt. She was like a piece of shake'n bake chicken because she had sand falling our of her hair, ears, nose, shoes, socks, and any place else that sand could go. At home I took her immediately to the bath tub. Here is a picture of her before I could bathe her.
After Caroline's bath, she was very tired and very, very grumpy and she had several little temper tantrums. So she was put in timeout. Here is a picture of her in time out. But as you can see she bounced back and was soon dancing to her refrigerator music box.










3 comments:

Rachel said...

That is such a beautiful time-out chair. She is so lucky!
And I love the before and after pictures from the babysitter.

LOL
Rachel

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

LOL in my terminology means lots of love! I don't use computer nerdology!

Rachel