This morning when I woke Caroline up her right eye was nearly swollen shut. My first thought was pink eye, but after looking at the eye I noticed there was no matting or drainage at all. Her eye itself was totally clear; however, the eyelid and underneath the eye were entirely swollen. Anyway, I called my mom and she took Caroline to the doctor who ended up saying that it was a bad sinus infection. Caroline was not running a fever or acting sick at all. In fact all day she has been in wonderful spirits according to my parents who kept her today. My mom just brought her back home all clean and in a precious outfit that my Aunt Linda bought for her. She is also wearing blue Reboks from Grandma Pae. Since being home, Caroline has played soccer with Robert, played with her blocks (in her pink boa), read several books, and ridden her Dora the Explorer car around the house. Even though she might technically have a sinus infection and be on an antibiotic, I think she is really feeling quite playful this evening, and unless things change she will be at Carolyn's in the morning.



0 comments:
Post a Comment