Saturday, January 19, 2008

Mommy and Me Ballet Lessons

Caroline and I have started taking Mommy and Me Ballet Lessons at the Martinez-Evans Dance studio. It has been great because it is for 2 year olds only. The mothers only are there to watch the little girls. No we aren't wearing tutus:) I get asked that all the time. I wear regular clothes. It is only Caroline who gets to wear the fabulous little tutu. I would have killed to wear it at her age. I have to admit I am secretly jealous that I never got to do something like this. Anyway, Caroline loves this class and it is full of really nice people and cute little girls. Today was our official class. Unfortunately, we woke up late so Robert snapped some pictures of Caroline before class while I was still getting ready. Then our camera battery died on us and I wasn't able to bring it to class. I had an adorable little skirt that went with Caroline's leotard's but it was a little to big. So she just wore the tights today. My favorite part of her outfit of all are her little shoes. I secretly want a pair:) Here are some pictures from today.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

soooooo sexy little one, I will take great pleasure in taking off your leotard, then your tights, lastly your pull up and now you are naked it is p---y eating time, I hope your pull up was really wet so your p---y tastes of pee