Today while I had a dentist appointment, my mom and dad kept Caroline. One of the things that they let her do when she is over at their house is to dance to country music. When I got there the first thing she did was to grab my hand and say "Mom, let's dance." It was so precious to watch her dance to it. She LOVES country so this evening while we were waiting for our dinner to finish cooking, we turned to a country channel On Demand and let Caroline dance to it. She keeps grabbing my hand and saying "Mom, I want to dance." I have been for the last half hour. I'm pretty tired. It's funny for the people who know us well because Robert and I do not like country music at all. The things we do for our children:)
Cravin Melon
7 years ago
1 comments:
I LOVE IT! Emma does the same thing and dances with her baby too. She makes us all hold on to her other babies and dance too. Too cute. It is very tiring. Best workout I get everyday.
Post a Comment