Tonight was Caroline's Ballet Dress Rehearsal at the Maxwell Performing Arts Theater at ASU. She was adorable. Robert and I almost teared up she was so cute. We had to wait an hour before she performed and in the meantime she watched the entire performance beforehand and loved it. I have pictures of her watching it. She would even dance when they danced. On stage, Robert was behind the curtain with her, and you hear her call "Daddy, Daddy" and then run off once, but then she discovers this stage stuff isn't such a bad thing. We loved watching her. Here are pictures of her and the video of the rehearsal..
Cravin Melon
7 years ago
4 comments:
That was TOO adorable!!
Keri, that was so cute. I especially loved when she tried to pull Robert out onto the stage. What a sweetie!
Keri,
I love it! Caroline had her own agenda for the rehearsal! I loved how she was pulling on Robert. I was laughing so hard. I showed Nathan too and he thought it was so funny. Make sure you post a video of the real thing!
Oh Wow! A star is born! She's great! I love folks who dance to their own drummer! Robert...so shy? Jan
Post a Comment