One of Caroline's favorite things to do inside is to play with Play-Doh. I do let her do this on a regular basis, but I just have to be ready to really clean up afterwards. Today with it being so HOT outside, I decided to let her play with her Play-Doh. Of course this meant that she decided to eat it, drop it into the cat's food, and shred it into a million little pieces all over the floor. It was worth it though since we could not go outside and play:) That's what summertime is for and that's why I'm home for the summer to keep old snookodoodles happy, clean, and content in this oven of the South that we live in. I wouldn't have it any other way-I say this as I am about to vaacum and mop:)
Cravin Melon
7 years ago
1 comments:
Love the close up shot. Don't little toddlers have the cutest little faces. I never noticed how long her eyelashes are. Good idea with the Play-Doh. I will have to try that one out.
Post a Comment