Today Caroline and I met Angie and Weston at the McDonald's at West Town for a playdate. It has been a year since I have seen Weston and he has turned into such a red-headed cutie. He is absolutely adorable and Caroline had a wonderful time playing with him. They shared french fries, had squealing contests, and enjoyed playing together at the inside playground. It was so good to see Angie and Weston again! Here are some of the pictures from our lunch.
Cravin Melon
7 years ago
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time! I hope Kamdyn and Caroline can get together for a playdate soon, too!
Weston and I had the best time today! Thanks for letting us join you for lunch at McDonald's. When I took Weston out of his crib, he said, "Baby, car, go, drive." In other words, he wanted to drive back to McDonald's and play with Caroline. I asked him if he wanted to see Caroline and he said, "yeah!"
Now I am going to try to post photos on Weston's blog.
That play area looks like one that maybe Madelyn can navigate. We need to meet you there soon. We also need to go swimming together ASAP!
Post a Comment